Thailand Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Thailand Airport transfers to popular destinations such as Phuket, Bangkok, Koh Samui, Chiang Mai and Krabi with prices starting from just £8.97 with FREE cancellations*
If there was a place which could claim to be 'Paradise on Earth', Thailand would be it. Miles of pristine beaches, lush rainforests and heavenly resorts are just a few of the temptations awaiting visitors. If you're looking for cheap Thailand Airport transfers, then we have a range of transfer options to take you from the terminal to your accommodation, in popular locations across the country and islands. Transfer types include: shared shuttles, speedy shuttles, private cars and private minibuses.
Low Cost Thailand Airport Transfer Prices
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price per person|
|Phuket Airport (HKT) to Phuket city centre||1 hour 20 minutes||£20.55 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Bangkok Airport (BKK) to Bangkok city centre||31 minutes||£9.09 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Krabi Airport (KBV) to Krabi||20 minutes||£8.97 (Private ca for 3 people)|
|Koh Samui Airport (USM) to Koh Samui||1 hour 15 minutes||£18.47 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Chiang Mai Airport (CNX) to Chiang Mai||30 minutes||£10.51 (Private car for 4 people)|
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets. For a full list of things to do in Thailand, see here.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Thailand Airport transfers for between 1-35 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person). All of our transfer vehicles are under 5 years old with air-conditioning, and will drop you off right at the door of your accommodation.
- Our cheapest transfers from Thailand airports are shared shuttles. These are a no-frills service that get you to your destination in a convenient yet cheap way. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so will take the scenic route to your hotel-but where better to take the scenic route?
- To begin your holiday in style, you can opt for private cars and minibuses. These are a great option for a quick transfer, as you'll be taken straight to your accommodation.
- If you're in a rush but are on a budget, a speedy shuttle may suit - get all the benefits of a shared shuttle, but only have up to 4 stops.
- We also offer luxury private cars, including Mercedes and BMWs (exact models will depend on destination). Go on, treat yourself, you deserve it.
- If you are travelling with a coach load of people, and can't face the idea of herding everyone onto public transport, rejoice! We offer private coaches seating up to 35 people on select routes.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Thailand transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Krabi Airport (KBV) and dropping off in Krabi centre via private car for 3 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top