Crete Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Crete Airport transfers, with prices starting from just £6.00pp and FREE cancellations*
Best Heraklion and Chania Airport Transfers
The two airports that serve Crete are Heraklion Airport (HER) and Chania International Airport (CHQ). We use only the best transfers suppliers that are trusted and reliable, with friendly and professional drivers to greet you once you've landed in Crete.
If you like Crete, check out our other Greece Airport Transfers.
Top Airport Transfers in Crete Offers
Get to your hotel or resort in Crete in no time at all with our Crete Airport Transfers. Serving both Heraklion and Chania, you can get to your resort in as little as 10 minutes. Choose from a range of shared shuttles and private taxis.
Compare prices for Airport Transfers in Crete
Booking your Crete Airport Transfer is easy-peasy! Whether you're after a private taxi or a shared shuttle, simply enter your flight arrival time and resort/hotel you want to be dropped off at. We'll compare all the Crete transfers for you.
Cheap Crete Airport Transfers from £6.00
Heraklion Airport Transfers
|Heraklion Airport Transfer Prices|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Malia||1 hour 10 minutes||£10.63 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
|Hersonissos||1 hour||£10.41 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
|Karteros||10 minutes||£6.00 (Private Taxi for 4 People)|
|Sissi||1 hour 20 minutes||£12.10 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
|Bali||1 hour 25 minutes||£18.10 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
|Heraklion city||45 minutes||£11.31 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
Chania Airport Transfers
|Chania Airport Transfer Prices|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Agia Marina||1 hour 10 minutes||£14.68 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
|Chania centre||1 hour 30 minutes||£14.68 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
|Georgioupolis||1 hour 25 minutes||£16.97 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
|Platanias||1 hour 15 minutes||£17.13 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
A transfer from Heraklion Airport into Karteros costs as little as £6.00pp, and takes 10 minutes. A transfer from Chania Airport costs as little as £14.68 and takes 1 hour 10 minutes.
Crete is a haven for sun seekers, as the island is home to some of the best beaches in Europe. The resort town of Malia, with it's perfect white sands and breathtaking Aegean views is just over an hour away, and the bustling port town Sissi is only 1 hour 20 minutes from Heraklion Airport.
On the other side of the island, beautiful Chania town is just 1 hour 30 minutes' drive from Chania Airport on a shuttle bus. This charming destination is a history buff's dream, with a gorgeous Venetian Harbour, numerous museums and a fortress to be explored. The town is also well placed for a trip to the breathtaking Samaria Gorge, one of the most visited destinations on the island.
A choice of transfers
From shared shuttle buses to private coaches and everything in between, we have an extensive range of transfer options from Heraklion and Chania Airports. All of our vehicles are in tip top condition, with air conditioning and room for 1 suitcase per traveller.
- Our cheapest options for Crete transfers are our shared shuttle buses, which drop off at resorts all over Crete, making a maximum of 8 stops on the way.
- If you want your transfer to be a bit speedier, but don't want to splash out on a private transfer, we also offer a speedy shuttle service, which makes only 4 stops en route.
- Our private transfers include cars and minibuses, even entire coaches, so whatever your group size, you're covered. For larger parties, these can be very reasonable and hassle free options.
- Our minibuses are wheelchair-friendly if you have mobility issues.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Crete Airport transfer through our secure booking agent, you'll get a confirmation via email. You'll need this when you take your transfer, so make sure you put it somewhere safe and take it with you when you travel.
- After you've landed at your Crete Airport and collected your bags, your transfer will be waiting for you.
- If you're on a shared shuttle, a representative will be waiting to show you to your coach.
- Those of you on a private transfer will see someone in the arrivals hall with your name on a board. Alternatively, they may be waiting for you at a designated transfer desk.
- If unsure, there are full instructions on your transfer confirmation document.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Crete is delayed, you needn't worry. On your e-ticket, there is a contact number for you to call them on so they can arrange another transfer.
When it's time to come home
When it's time to say farewell to Crete, we ensure that your return transfer is hassle free.
- Shared shuttle bus transfers - your transfer rep at the airport will have all the information for your return transfer.
- Private shuttles - your e-ticket has details of your pick-up time.
- We suggest that you're ready and raring to go 15 minutes before your pick up time, to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of experience helping customers with their holiday extras
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old, and come with air conditioning so you can stay cool in the Turkish heat.
- Trusted and loved by the leading travel companies across the globe.
Need any help?
Our UK based transfers team are always happy to help with your Crete transfer calls and queries. You can contact us anytime.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Heraklion Airport (HER) and dropping off at Karteros in a private transfer (with 3 other passengers). Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top