Ibiza Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Ibiza Airport transfers, with prices starting from under £10.00 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Book your Ibiza Airport transfers with Holiday Extras and get to your resort the hassle free way. Renowned as one of the world's clubbing capitals, Ibiza has always been popular with those who love to party until dawn. Home to some of the best clubs and DJs around, it's definitely the place to go if you want to let your hair down. But if siesta, rather than fiesta is more your scene, then don't worry - there is so much more to this Balearic island than nightlife. Our Ibiza Airport transfers take you from the airport terminal to the door your resort in as little as 30 minutes, so you'll be relaxing by the pool in no time at all.
Ibiza Airport Transfers to Island Wide Resorts
Did you know Ibiza has over 200km of beaches and has nearly 3000 hours of sun a year? It's a great choice for a relaxing family holiday too with glorious bays such as Cala d'Hort and Platges de Comte offering golden sands and sparkling turquoise waters. Perhaps you're looking for transfers from Ibiza Airport to San Antonio, with its vibrant atmosphere and beautiful sunsets?
Whatever you plan to do during your holiday to Ibiza, we offer a huge choice of pick up and drop off locations across the island with our Ibiza Airport transfers.
Some of our most popular Ibiza Airport transfers include;
- Ibiza Airport to Playa d'en Bossa
- Ibiza Airport to Es Vivé
- Ibiza Airport to San Antonio
- Ibiza Airport to Santa Eulalia
- Ibiza Airport to Portinatx
- Ibiza Airport to St Jose
- We have over 30 years experience of the travel industry.
- We compare 1000s of airport transfer options.
- We've got a UK-based contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- All our vehicles are under 5 years old with air conditioning
- We're an award-winning, trusted provider
- Our cheapest prices for Ibiza transfers are available for our shared shuttle options, perfect if you're travelling on a budget and are staying in a popular resort or hotel. If you're travelling in a large group of friends or family, then why not consider one of our private minibuses, which will seat up to 16 passengers and will take you directly to your accommodation.
- If you're travelling with children and staying in one of the island's many villas or apartments, then why not consider an Ibiza private transfer? With space for 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand luggage per passenger and taking you directly to the door of your accommodation, it's a great option for families, as you won't have to wait while other passengers are dropped off at their resorts.
- We can also offer a fully accessible wheelchair-friendly minibus which can seat up to 8 passengers.
- Once you've booked your Ibiza Airport transfer through our fast and secure booking agent, we will send you an email confirmation and e-ticket. Make sure you keep a copy of this handy, as you'll need when you land at Ibiza Airport.
- Once you've landed in Ibiza and collected your suitcases, your transfer will be there waiting for you.
- If you've chosen to go by shared shuttle bus, then a representative will be there to escort you to your coach. You'll be travelling with a group of fellow holiday makers (unless you've chosen a private coach) so the drop-off order will depend on where everyone is staying. You'll be able to sit back and begin to familiarise yourself with your resort.
- If you've booked a private transfer, your driver will be there to meet you. They'll be pretty easy to spot - as will be holding up a sign with your name on in Arrivals. As there won't be any other passengers, they will take you directly to your accommodation.
- Full details regarding your transfer will be displayed on your e-ticket.
- If you're booked on a shared shuttle, your representative at the airport will have all the information that you need. If you're unsure of anything, just ask them on your outbound transfer.
- For shared shuttle passengers, your e-ticket will contain all the information you need about your return journey.
- It's a good idea to be ready to leave 15 minutes before your pick-up time just to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Ibiza from £9.74
|Ibiza Airport Transfers|
|Transfer to||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Playa d'en Bossa||10 minutes||£9.74 (taxi for 3 people)|
|Es Vivé||15 minutes||£9.74 (taxi for 3 people)|
|San Antonio||20 minutes||£10.66 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Santa Eulalia||40 minutes||£19.94 (Wheelchair adapted vehicle for 3 people)|
|Portinatx||50 minutes||£65.28 (Premier service inc. water taxi for 3 people)|
As the smallest of Spain's Balearic Islands, Ibiza is only 28 miles long and 16 miles wide, so even our shared shuttle buses will get you to all the popular resorts in under two hours. The biggest beach on the island and home to the famous clubbing strip - Playa d'en Bossa Bossa is only 30 minutes from Ibiza Airport, as is the resort of Es Vivé. If you're planning a stay in one of the quieter, more family-orientated resorts on the south coast of the island, then the sands of Santa Eularia and Ses Figueretes (Figueres is Catalan for fig trees) just over an hour away by shared shuttle.
Away from the beaches and watersports, there are a host of other things to see and do. Why not visit the Hippy Market Punta Arab´i; in the resort of Es Caná? We offer private transfers to this resort from Ibiza Airport in just 40 minutes. The market is packed full of gifts and souvenirs - many of which are handmade, and there is even a kids area where they can make their own memento. If you're looking for a sophisticated vibe, then why not visit Ibiza Town, home to its majestic medieval castle. It also has a buzzing port area where you can chill out with a drink or two in one of the water side bars.
Why should I choose Holiday Extras for my Ibiza Airport transfer?
A vehicle to suit all needs
Shuttles, Taxis and Private Ibiza Airport Transfers
If you're looking to get straight to the beach (and party) an Ibiza private transfer is ideal; our range includes Ibiza Airport taxis and minibuses. For those on a budget, a shared shuttle transfer is a great cost-effective option. Pre booking your Ibiza Airport taxi or shuttle means that there'll be no waiting around in long queues at the terminal, as you driver will be ready and waiting for you when you land, and no surprise costs when you reach your resort; it is all paid for up front.
Our mission is to make your holiday as hassle-free as possible. We compare and search our base of trusted suppliers to bring you cheap prices for Ibiza Airport (IBZ) transfers, as well as Majorca airport transfers and Ibiza's quieter sister Menorca airport transfers too.
Holiday Extras provides a great range of airport transfer options for Ibiza: from shared shuttle buses to private cars and minibuses. We even offer apremier service including a water taxi for a special start to your Ibiza holiday. With all our vehicles you can take 1 suitcase, plus an item of hand luggage per passenger, so there'll be plenty of room to stock up on souvenirs from the shops and markets!
It's always best to pre-book your airport transfer to secure the best deals. Whether you're travelling as a couple, with the kids or in a large group of friends, we will have an option to get you to your .
If you'd like to find out more about our transfer vehicle options, then we have more details here.
Ibiza Airport Transfers (IBZ) - FAQS
I've just booked my Ibiza transfer - what happens next?
Help! My flight has been delayed!
In the event that your outbound flight is delayed - don't worry! We won't leave you stranded at the airport. On your e-ticket, there will be a contact number for you to call your transfer provider to let them know. As long as you inform them of any delays to your flight, then they can sort out alternative arrangements to collect you from Ibiza Airport and get you to your accommodation as planned.
When it's time to say "Adios" to your stay in Ibiza, here are a few tips for your transfer back to the airport.
On hand to help
Our dedicated UK-based transfers team is here to assist with any queries you may have. Contact us here.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top