Madrid Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Madrid Airport transfers with prices starting from under £10.00 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
For fast, hassle free Madrid transportation with a huge range of vehicle choice and great prices, check out our airport transfers in Madrid. Spain's capital is a buzzing metropolis, and the perfect destination for a city break. With a vibrant cafe culture, great nightlife and more tapas bars than you can shake a stick at, Madrid has enough to keep visitors entertained for weeks.
Compare Great Deals on Airport Transfers in Madrid and to Other Spain Resorts
Our Madrid Airport transfers can get you to the city cente in as little as 20 minutes, and the beautiful city Toledo in just over an hour.
We also offer top rated, trusted transfers in other awesome Spanish destinations, including;
Compare Cheap Madrid Airport Transfers
|Transfer To/From||Transfer time||Price Per Person|
|Madrid Airport to Madrid city centre||1 hour 15 minutes||£29.82 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Madrid Airport to Madrid city centre||30 minutes||£8.92 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Madrid Airport to Madrid city centre||20 minutes||£7.44 (private minibus for 7 people)|
|Madrid Airport to Toledo||1 hour 5 minutes||£39.24 (Taxi for 4)|
|Madrid Airport to Toledo||1 hour 5 minutes||£36.63 (Executive transfer for 7 people)|
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your transfer from Madrid Airport
When you have booked your Madrid Airport transfer, you can sit back and relax in the knowledge that you have made an excellent decision, because we take care of the hard work for you. You will get an email confirmation which you'll need when you take your transfer, so pop it somewhere safe (not your sock drawer) and remember to take it with you when you leave.
Arriving at Madrid Airport
- When you get to Madrid make your way to the Arrivals Hall, stopping to grab your luggage on the way.
- What happens next will depend on which type of transfer you have chosen. If you're on a shared shuttle bus, there will be a representative waiting to show you to your vehicle.
- If you've opted for a private transfer, keep an eye out for someone with your name on a board (like in the movies!)
- There might be a designated desk that your driver or representative waits at, so if you don't see them right away, make your way to the desk listed on your confirmation.
Oh no, my flight has been delayed!
If your plane is held up, no need to worry, we've got a cunning plan just in case this happens. There is a contact number on your confirmation, which you can use to let your provider know what's happening, so they can make sure someone is waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say adios to Madrid, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to help everything run smoothly.
An Introduction to Madrid
It may not have traditionally been the first port of call for visitors on holiday to Spain, but Madrid is now stealing the spotlight from coastal destinations like Barcelona and Malaga. With a cosmopolitan mix of trendy bars and cafes, world class cultural attractions and a unique Spanish flair, this capital city is a fantastic city break that's sure to lure you back time and time again.
Culture vultures will find a haven in the galleries and museums of Madrid. If you're an art lover, you can't miss the Prado, housing one of the largest collections in the world and featuring the likes of Velasquez, Goya and El Greco. Sports fans will want to head for Stadio Santiago Bernabeu, the home of Real Madrid, and whether you take a stadium tour or soak up the atmosphere, it's sure to be a memorable experience for any football fanatic.
If you want to kick back and relax, Madrid has got a wealth of parks and gardens to while away sunny afternoons. Parque del Retiro is a beautiful spot for a picnic, popular with locals and visitors alike. Or head into the city centre and enjoy churros and chocolate in the city they were said to be created in.
If you're staying in Toledo, you're in for a treat. This ancient hilltop city is often mentioned in "Best of Spain" guides and for good reason, cobbled alleyways, quaint squares and awe-inspiring sights such as the Puente del Toledo feel like history come to life.
A choice of transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for transfers from Madrid Airport, take a look at our options below.
- If you're looking for the budget friendly option, our shared shuttle buses are the cheapest way of getting from A to B. You'll be sharing the ride with some fellow travellers, and will make a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your resort.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to your resort in less than an hour and a half, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With minibuses for larger parties, and even private coaches for hire, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
Should I Book A Madrid Airport Taxi or Shared Shuttle?
Our shared shuttles are a great budget option-they take you from Madrid Airport to your hotel door, making a few stops to drop off fellow passengers on the way. After your holiday, they pick you up at your resort and take you back to the airport, with no frills, and no fuss. A great choice for lone travellers of those looking for a cheap airport transfer.
Our Madrid Airport Taxis go direct from the airport to your hotel, so no stops on the way. If you're looking for a speedy Madrid Airport transfer, this is the option for you.
Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful in the heat of a Spanish summer's day. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Madrid Airport Transfers FAQs
How many airports in Madrid?
Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD) is one of Spain's most popular airports, and is the only airport serving Madrid.
How to get from Madrid Airport to city centre?
It's easy to make your way from Barajas Airport to Madrid City Centre with our airport transfers! A shared shuttle takes only 25 minutes and a private car or minibus takes 30 minutes to reach the centre of Madrid.
Where is Madrid Airport located?
Madrid-Barajas Airport is situated in the northeast of Madrid and is only 12km from the city centre.
Address: Av de la Hispanidad, s/n, 28042 Madrid, Spain
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give advice - click here.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top