Puerto Pollensa Airport Transfers
If you're off to gorgeous Puerto Pollensa in Majorca, check out our resort transfers from Palma Airport. We have a great choice of shared shuttles and private transfer vehicles, with return prices from under £20 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure. We offer a top range of Puerto Pollensa Airport transfers at fantastic low prices.
Here at Holiday Extras, we take the hard work out of finding your Puerto Pollensa airport transfers. We compare 100s of options of shared shuttles and private transfers, including taxis and luxury vehicles, so whether you're splashing out or saving our money for cocktails at sunset, we've got the best choice of transfers from Palma Airport to Puerto Pollensa.
The great thing about our Puerto Pollensa transfers is that they take you from Palma Airport terminal right to the door of your hotel. That means that there's no waiting in long queues at the airport taxi rank, no haggling prices and absolutely no hidden costs.
Compare Transfers from Palma Airport to Puerto Pollensa from £17.82
|Palma Airport Transfers toPuerto Pollensa|
|Transfer Type||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Taxi for 4 people||1 hour 30 minutes||£41.78|
|Speedy Shared Shuttle Bus||1 hour 20 minutes||£41.28|
|Minibus for 8 people||1 hour 10 minutes||£30.49|
|Premier transfer for 3 people||1 hour||£56.66|
|Wheelchair accessible vehicle for 3 people||1 hour||£79.09|
|Private coach for 20 people||1 hour||£17.82|
Worldwide Airport Transfers At Fantastic Prices
For a fantastic variety of airport transfers, you've come to the right place! From Lisbon to Los Angeles, we cover all four corners of the globe.
Our great Majorca airport transfer deals don't end at Puerto Pollensa either. We offer a huge range of destinations, all at great prices, including Magaluf Airport transfers and Alcudia Airport transfers.
Great choice of Palma transfers to Puerto Pollensa
Holiday Extras provide a choice of private transfers from Palma Airport to Puerto Pollensa, which includes: private taxis, luxury transfers, wheelchair accessible vehicles and minibuses, for 1 - 55 passengers.
Shared Shuttles to Puerto Pollensa
Our speedy shared shuttles are a great option for holidaymakers on a budget. As you'll be sharing the transfer with other passengers, you will make a maximum of 4 stops on the way to your resort to drop people off, and there may be a wait of up to 50 minutes at Palma Airport for everyone to arrive.
Puerto Pollensa Airport Taxis and Private Transfers
- Think of our Puerto Pollensa private transfers as our version of a Palma Airport taxi, but with the added bonus that everything is booked and paid for in advance, so there's no waiting around in long line at the taxi rank, or unexpected costs when you reach your hotel.
- If you're looking for a big group transfer to Puerto Pollensa, then we offer a range of private minivans and minibuses. We even offer private coaches, a great choice for wedding parties, school trips, or if you've got loads of friends.
- Everyone should have a hassle free start to their Majorca holiday, no exceptions. So we offer specially selected vehicles with access for wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, so will keep you cool on those hot Italian days. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It Work?
What happens once I've booked my Palma Airport transfer to Puerto Pollensa?
Enter your holiday details into our awesome booking engine to see our range of transfers to Puerto Pollensa.
Once you have booked, you will receive an email confirmation - print it off and remember to take it with you when you travel, as you'll need it to take your transfer.
Arriving at Palma Airport
- When you touch down in Palma, make your way through to the arrivals hall, and look out for either a representative or someone with a sign with your name on it .This is your driver and they will take you to your transfer vehicle.
- Alternatively, you may need to find the designated transfer desk. Full details and instructions will be on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
No-one wants to start their hard earned holiday with a delay, if your plane is held up don't worry about your transfer. Simply call the phone number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening, and they'll ensure that someone is ready and waiting when you land.
When it's time to come home
When the time has come to say adios to Puerto Pollensa, we have made sure that your transfer back to the airport is hassle free. Your confirmation will have details of your transfer, including time and pick up point.
It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning, perfect for those warm Italian summer days.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give you transfer help & advice, so please don't hesitate to contact us.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top