Alcudia Airport Transfers
Here at Holiday Extras, we compare 100s of transfers from Alcudia Airport to bring you the best deals and prices for your Majorca holiday transport from Palma Airport. We have a great choice of private transfer vehicles, with return prices from under £10 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure. We offer a top range of Alcudia Airport transfers at fantastic low prices.
With sun baked cobbled streets meandering lazily past ancient buildings and cheerful cafes, Alcudia is a Mediterranean dream of a destination. With our Alcudia transfers from Palma Airport, we can get you into the heart of this beautiful resort in as little as 45 minutes, with a great choice of private transfers from Palma Airport to Alcudia hotels, villas and apartments.
We think our Palma Airport transfers are pretty awesome (although we would say that). Whether you plump for a low cost and convenient airport taxi or splash out on a luxury transfer, each one will pick you up at the terminal, and take you to the door of your Alcudia hotel. No waiting in queues at the airport taxi rank, no hassle, and, most importantly, no hidden costs.
Compare Transfers from Palma Airport to Alcudia from £6.65
|Palma Airport Transfers to Alcudia|
|Transfer Type||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Economy private car for 3 people||45 minutes||£23.34|
|Taxi for 4 people||45 minutes||£17.72|
|Minibus for 7 people||45 minutes||£15.22|
|Premier transfer for 4 people||45 minutes||£22.53|
|Private coach for 20 people||45 minutes||£6.65|
Worldwide Airport Transfers At Fantastic Prices
Our airport transfers are pretty great - even if we say so ourselves! We offer an awesome range of airport transfers. From Beijing to Boston, we cover all four corners of the globe.
Great choice of Palma Airport transfers to Alcudia
Holiday Extras provide a choice of private transfers from Palma Airport, which includes: private taxis, luxury transfers, wheelchair accessible vehicles and minibuses, for 1 - 55 passengers.
Private Transfers in Alcudia
- Our Alcudia private transfers offer that bit of extra comfort, whilst not breaking the bank.
- Think of them as our version of a Palma Airport taxi, but with the added bonus that everything is booked and paid for in advance, so there's no waiting around in long line at the taxi rank, or unexpected costs when you reach your hotel.
- If you're looking for a big group transfer to Alcudia, then we offer a range of private minivans and minibuses. We even offer private coaches, a great choice for wedding parties, school trips, or if you've got loads of friends.
- Everyone should have a hassle free start to their Majorca holiday, no exceptions. So we offer specially selected vehicles with access for wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, so will keep you cool on those hot Italian days. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It Work?
What happens once I've booked my Palma Airport transfer to Alcudia?
When you choose and book your Alcudia transfers with Holiday Extras, you'll receive an email confirmation. Print this off, and remember to take it with you when you travel, as you'll need to show it to your driver when you arrive at Palma Airport.
Arriving at Palma Airport
- When you touch down in Palma, make your way through to the arrivals hall, and look out for someone with a sign with your name on it .This is your driver and they will take you to your transfer vehicle.
- Alternatively, you may need to find the designated transfer desk. Full details and instructions will be on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight is held up, don't worry, there is a contact number on your confirmation. Give that number a call and let your provider and driver know what's happening. They'll ensure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
When the time has come to say adios to Alcudia, we have made sure that your transfer back to the airport is hassle free. Your confirmation will have details of your transfer, including time and pick up point.
It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning, perfect for those warm Italian summer days.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give you transfer help & advice, so please don't hesitate to contact us.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top