Salzburg Airport Transfers
Book your Salzburg airport transfer with us, with FREE cancellations up to 3 days beofer deprature, and be in the city centre in just 15 minutes.
Explore Top Salzburg Airport Transfers
Is Salzburg the city that has it all? With stunning Alpine scenery, world famous musical heritage and not to mention the real life and filming locations of one of the most beloved movies of all time, this Austrian beauty makes a strong case for being one of the most magnificent destinations in Europe. UNESCO certainly agree, awarding Salzburg world heritage status in 1997. Our Salzburg Airprot transfers compare loads of options to bring you the best prices and chocie, getting you to the door of your resort in as little as 15 mintes.
Taxis and Private Transfers from Salzburg Airport
Pre book your Salzburg Airport taxi or transfer with us and skip the hassle of waiting in long lines at the terminal. The best part of organising your transfers from Salzburg Airport in advance is that you can relax knowing that everything is paid for up front, so there'll be no costly surprises when you reach you hotel.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Salzburg from £20.72
|Salzburg Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Salzburg city centre||15 minutes||£20.72 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Zell am See||1 hour 30 minutes||£43.32 (Privat minibus for 8 people)|
|Flachau||1 hour 20 minutes||£94.90 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Kitzbuhel||1 hour 20 minutes||£49.50 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
|Hinterglemm||1 hour 40 minutes||£51.04 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
|Schladming||1 hour 30 minutes||£119.63 (Taxi for 3 people)|
Going to Munich?
If you're passing through Austria on your way to Munich, we also offer private transfer options to take you all the way across the border. Prices start from £589.63 and take under 2 hours.
More Airport Transfers
If you love Salzburg and want to see more of this beautiful country, take a look at our other Austria Airport Transfers here. Or, if you're hitting the slopes on a ski break, check out our Austria ski transfers.
How Does It Work?
I've booked my transfer! What happens next?
- When you have booked, you will receive an email confirmation. Make sure you keep hold of a copy of this, as you will need it when you arrive at Salzburg airport.
- When you have touched down in Salzburg, make your way to the arrivals hall (making sure to grab your luggage on the way.)
- Keep an eye out for someone with a sign with your name on it (just like in the movies.) This is your driver and they will take you to your transfer vehicle.
- Alternatively, you may need to find the designated transfer desk. Full details and instructions will be on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out.
Arriving at Salzburg Airport
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If you flight is held up, there is a contact number on your confirmation. Give that number a call and let your provider know what's happening. They'll be able to make arrangements with your driver to wait for you.
When it's time to come home
Auf Wiederschauen Salzburg! When it's time to come home, the process is as simple as Do Re Mi. Your confirmation will have details of your transfer back to Salzburg airport, including time and pick up point.
It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to help everything run like clockwork.
Our Guide to Salzburg
For music aficionados, Salzburg might just be paradise. Almost every day, the magnificent concert halls around the city resonate with the sounds of Mozart, the city's most famous son. If your tastes are a little more Hollywood, there are lots of tours and events celebrating The Sound of Music, which was not only filmed in Salzburg, but also the home of the real Von Trapp family. A trip to a concert hall to enjoy the thrilling sound of a live orchestra is a true taste of Salzburg heritage and an experience you'll never forget.
Hitting The Slopes
Austria is a fantastic destination all year round and if you like your holidays with a bit more adventure, Salzburg is within easy reach of some of the most awe-inspiring ski destinations in the Alps. We can arrange airport transfers to Zell am See, Kitzbuhel, Schladming and many other popular resorts. Transfer rates and availability will vary depending on the time of year you are visiting, so use our fast and secure booking engine at the top of the page to see results tailored to your dates and destination.
A choice private transfers
We want your holiday to get off to the best possible start, so we have taken the hard work out of finding a transfer from Salzburg airport. We compare 1000s of providers with just 1 click, so wherever you're headed, we can get you there. As you will be the only ones on the transfer, your driver won't make any other stops, so you'll be whisked straight to the door of your accommodation.
- For a touch of luxury, our private transfers are hard to beat. Taking you from the airport to Salzburg city centre in 15 minutes, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With cars for up to 3 people and minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
- If you need a vehicle for wheelchair users or travellers with mobility difficulties, we offer options for accessible transfers.
All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, perhaps not the biggest consideration if you're on a chilly winter break, but Salzburg does get warm in the summer! All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you;re travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for Salzburg airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning, perfect for those warm Austrian summer days.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Salzburg transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top