Minneapolis Airport Transfers
Book your cheap airport transfer from Minneapolis Airport through Holiday Extras from just £29.25pp, with FREE cancellations*.
Sitting alongside the magnificent Mississippi River, Minneapolis is a haven for lovers of culture, nature and an American city break with a difference. Our Minneapolis Airport transfers can get you to the city centre in as little as 20 minutes, and drop off in popular destinations in and around the city, including Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota, St Paul, Bloomington and Plymouth.
Compare low cost transfers from Minneapolis Airport
|Drop Off Destination||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Downtown Minneapolis||20 minutes||£50.68 (Private car for 4 people)|
|St Paul||20 minutes||£50.68 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Minnesota||1 hour||£34.13 (shared shuttle bus)|
|Bloomington||1 hour||£29.25 (shared shuttle bus)|
|Plymouth||1 hour||£48.76 (shared shuttle bus)|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Minneapolis Airport transfers with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You will soon receive an email confirmation, which you'll need when you take your transfer, so pop it somewhere safe and remember to take it with you when you travel.
- When you arrive, grab your bags and head through to the arrivals hall.
- When you get to the hall, you will see a person with your name on a board (just like in the movies!) They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
At Minneapolis Airport
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
If your plane gets held up en route, there's no need to worry about your transfer at the other end. Simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening. They'll ensure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say farewell to Minneapolis, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- All the details of your return transfer are on your confirmation, including pick up time and location.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
A choice of transfers
Whether you're on a budget or wanting a touch of luxury, we have got a range of shared and private transfers from Minnesota Airport.
Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address, so there's no need to be dragging your suitcase around looking for your hotel. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices. All of our vehicles have room for 1 suitcase per person, and air conditioning as standard.
- Our cheapest transfer is a shared shuttle bus. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers so will take a scenic route to your accommodation, stopping at a maximum of 8 places on the way.
- If you're travelling solo or with a few friends or family, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for 4 people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups to start your holiday in style.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are the way to go. With room for up to 8 people, they can work out very cost effective when the price is split between travellers, and are far simpler than trying to organise multiple taxis or corral everyone onto public transport.
- For an ultra luxurious transfer, we offer executive cars, including Mercedes models, for an extra special start your trip.
Minneapolis Airport FAQs
How many airports are there in Minneapolis?
There is just one airport in Minneapolis, the Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP).
What facilities does the airport have?
Minneapolis Airport has all the facilities you would expect for a major international hub. Currency exchange, ATMs, restaurants, shops and a viewing area are all available in the terminal.
Is wifi available in the airport?
Minneapolis Airport has free wifi available throughout the building.
Airport Transfers from other USA Destinations
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those hot Minnesotan summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) and dropping off in Bloomington via a shared shuttle bus. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top