Naples Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Naples Airport transfers,
with prices starting from just £20.82 and FREE cancellations*
Nestled in the breathtaking Campania region in southern Italy, Naples is a city renowned for its beauty. If you're not drawn in by the stunning architecture and lush surrounding area, the clear blue waters of the Mediterranean sea are on your doorstep. Our Naples Airport transfers drop you off at the door of your accommodation in popular locations including Naples city centre, Sorrento, Positano, Capri, Salerno and Ravello. With a range of private vehicles, including taxis, minibuses and luxury executive cars, make sure that your Naples holiday gets off to a flying start.
For more Italian destinations, take a look at our Italy Airport Transfers page.
A selection of Naples Airport Transfers
|Drop Off Destination||Transfer time||Price Per Person|
|Naples International Airport (NAP) to Naples city centre||30 minutes||£20.82 (private car for 3 people)|
|Naples International Airport (NAP) to Sorrento||1 hour 10 minutes||£26.70 (private minibus for 8 people)|
|Naples International Airport (NAP) to Positano||1 hour 30 minutes||£68.00 (private car for 3 people)|
|Naples International Airport (NAP) to Capri||2 hours 10 minutes||£36.84 (private minibus for 8 people)|
|Naples International Airport (NAP) to Salerno||50 minutes||£68.76 (private car for 3 people)|
|Naples International Airport (NAP) to Ravello||1 hour 30 minutes||£61.93 (private car for 3 people)|
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your transfer
When you've chosen the best Naples Airport transfer for you, you will receive an email confirmation. You'll need this when you arrive in Naples, so pop it somewhere safe and remember to take it when you travel.
Arriving at Naples Airport
- When you touch down in Naples, make your way to the Arrivals Hall, grabbing your luggage on the way.
- If you're on a shared shuttle bus, there will be a representative waiting to show to your awaiting vehicle.
- If you've opted for a private transfer, keep an eye out for someone with your name on a board (just like in the movies).
- There might be a designated desk that your driver waits at, so if you don't see them right away, make your way to the desk listed on your confirmation.
Oh no, my flight has been delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but if it happens to you, don't panic. On your confirmation there is a contact number which will put you through to your provider. Let them know what's happened, and they'll make sure someone's waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say addio to Naples, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to help everything run like clockwork.
An Introduction to Naples
When it comes to history and provenance, cities don't come much grander than Naples. Much of the landscape and architecture remains unaltered in the 2000 years since its construction, and walking down the cobbled streets feels like you've taken a trip back in time.
Nestled on the coast, Naples derives a lot of its cuisine from the sea and traditional coastal treats. You'll find all manner of stalls offering local, freshly caught fish, all prepared for you as you wait, as well as gourmet restaurants, giving you the best of both worlds right on your doorstep. when you've had your fill, why not cleanse your palette at one of the many gelato stands throughout the city.
The beauty of Naples doesn't end when night falls either. You'll find restaurants, pubs and clubs liberally scattered around the city, meaning the fun can continue long into the early hours of the morning. Naples is a city that never sleeps, so you'll never be lost for things to do, day or night.
The Amalfi Coast
Regarded as one of the most beautiful regions on the planet, the Amalfi Coast is somewhere that has to been seen to be believed. Colourful villages cling to towering cliff faces over the impossibly blue Tyrrhenian Sea, and the scent of lemons fills the air as you meander down cobbled streets and sip coffee in charming pazas. With picture-perfect destinations such as Sorrento, Positano and the Isle of Capri to explore, the Amalfi Coast is a must-visit when in Naples.
A choice of transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for transfers from Naples Airport, take a look at our options below.
- If you're travelling to Naples on a budget, our shared shuttle buses are the way to go. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so will take a scenic trip to your accommodation, stopping at a maximum of 8 places on the way.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to your accommodation in as little as 15 minutes, this is a great way to start your holiday. With minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option. For an even more luxurious touch, our private executive vehicles include models such as Mercedes to get your holiday started in style.
Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful in the heat of a Italian summer's day. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give advice: Simply phone 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Naples Airport (NAP) and dropping off in Naples city centre via private car for 3 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top