Transfers From Orlando Airport to Universal Studios
Book your cheap Orlando Airport transfers to Universal Studios from Orlando International and Orlando Sanford airports through Holiday Extras. With prices strarting from less than £30, with FREE cancellations up to three days before departure, we get your Universal adventure off to a flying start.
Compare Speedy Universal Orlando Airport Transfers
Question: what's the one place you can go that lets you visit Hogwarts, Jurassic Park, Springfield and Skull Island, all in a single day? Answer: Universal Studios, of course! Our selection of Universal Orlando Airport transfers can get you the door of your hotel in the park in as little as 30 minutes.
Top Choice of Universal Studios Transfers from Orlando Airports
With a choice of Orlando Airport shuttles, taxis and private transfers including cars, SUVs and minibuses, we have the Orlando Airport to Universal Studios transfer fro you. We compare loads of providers to bring you the very best Universal Studios transfer choice, so you can rest assured that you are seeing all the best deals.
Cheap Airport Transfers to Universal Orlando from £29.90
|Universal Studios Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price|
|Orlando International Airport (MCO)||55 minutes||£51.49 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Orlando International Airport (MCO)||30 minutes||£51.49 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Orlando International Airport (MCO)||30 minutes||£29.90 (Private SUV for 6 people)|
|Orlando Sanford Airport (SFB)||1 hour||£108.68 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Orlando Sanford Airport (SFB)||1 hour||£67.72 (Private SUV for 6 people)|
If you want to see more of Orlando, take a look at our Orlando Airport Transfers page. For other destinations in America, have a peek at USA Airport Transfers, for tons of other locations including New York, Washington DC and Los Angeles.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Choose your Universal Studios airport transfers with the help of our fast and secure booking engine, at the top of the page.
- When you have booked, you'll receive an email confirmation with all the important stuff on it such as the pick up time and meeting place.
- Print a copy off, and be sure to put it somewhere safe, as you will need to show it when you take your transfer.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of Florida.
At the Airport
- After a long flight, the last thing you want to be doing is hanging around waiting for your transfer. Besides, you'll need to save your energy for facing off against wizards, mummys and perhaps even the odd T-rex, so we have made the process of getting your Orlando Airport transfer to your Universal Studios hotel as easy as possible.
- When you touch down, go and wrestle your bags off of the baggage carousel and head through to the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared shuttle, there will be a representative waiting to show you to your coach.
- For those of you on a private transfer, you will see a person with your name on a board (just like in the movies, fancy that!) They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- You will need to show or give a copy of your confirmation to your driver, just make sure you keep hold of your return confirmation, as you'll need that one on the way back.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
We know that hiccups happen in travel, so if your plane is held up, whether it's a 'Con Air' type situation, snakes (on the plane) or just a boring old delay, we've got you covered. Simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening, and they'll insure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say hasta la vista to Orlando, your return transfer to the airport is taken care of.
- All the details of your return transfer to Orlando Airport are on your confirmation, including pick up time and location.
- In many cases, your driver will meet you at the door of your accommodation, so all you have to do is roll out of bed and roll your cases into the transfer vehicle.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to keep everything running like clockwork.
A Night (And Day) At The Movies
Our planet is full of awesome places to visit. Paris. New York. Tokyo. But what happens when you want to escape the real world for a bit, and experience somewhere where magic is real, where dinosaurs roam the Earth and death defying stunts are part of everyday life? Well, unless you've got a time machine and a very healthy imagination, Universal Studios is the answer. This theme park in Orlando is a movie lover's dream come true.
The park has got several resorts within it, meaning that you can easily spend several days exploring everything on offer, and there are restaurants, hotels and shops on site, meaning that it is a totally self-contained destination.
If you're staying on site, it's worth going about your visit strategically. Plan which rides and experiences are your must-dos the night before, and try to get to them at opening time. Popular rides get queues around the block quickly - and even though we Brits love a queue, you probably don't want to spend your hard earned holiday time standing around waiting. If you're desperate to see Hogsmeade and ride the Hogwarts Express, or you can't face leaving without riding the Jurassic Park River Adventure, go first thing, tick off your priorities and then you can take the rest of the day as it comes.
The great thing about Universal is that it really is a family attraction. Although there are plenty of white knuckle rides that you need to be over a certain height (and have a strong constitution) to go on, there are scores of rides and activities for younger guests as well. There's also the chance to see some of your favourite characters around the park (hint; timetables and locations for character appearances are often posted on the Universal website, so if you have someone that you're desperate to see, you can plan your day around it.)
About Our Transfers
Things to Know Before you Go
All our transfers save you the hassle of having to hail a taxi at the airport, and mean that everyone in your party arrives at Universal Studios at the same time, plus there is room for one suitcase per person-so plenty of space for all your super important souvenirs and gifts.
Your driver will always aim to drop you off as near to your resort as possible, but occasionally due to pedestrianisation, vehicel size, etc it's difficult to get right to the front door. In this instance, you will be dropped of at a nearby, convenient location.
If you're travelling with young children and wish for them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- Our cheapest transfer is a shared shuttle bus. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers so will take a more scenic route to your accommodation. There might be a wait of up to 50 minutes at Orlando Airport for other pasengers to arrive.
- If you're travelling solo or with a few friends or family, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for 3 people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups to start your holiday in style. Think of it as our answer to a taxi from Orlando Airprot to Universal Studios-except it's all apid for up-front and you have the peace of mind that it will be waiting for you when you land.
- For larger parties, our SUVs are the way to go. With room for up to 6 people, they can work out very cost effective when the price is split between travellers, and are far simpler than trying to organise multiple taxis or corral everyone onto public transport. Basically, it's an offer you can't refuse.
Orlando Airport FAQs
Which airport is the closest to Universal Studios?
Orlando International Airport (MCO) is the closest airport to the park, at 14 miles. Transfers from here take about 30 minutes. Orlando Sanford (SFB) is a little further out, at 37.2 miles, and taking about an hour to get to the park.
Is there a Universal shop at the airport?
Orlando International Airport does have a Universal shop in departures, level 3. So if you want to take something home as a reminder of your adventure, you can grab it at the airport as well as in the park.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click, bringing you a huge range of transfer choice and fantastic prices.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those hot Orlando summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies, and in return, we only use transfer provders that we trust.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted per person based on one passenger, picking-up at Orlando International Airport (MCO) and dropping off at Universal hotels via an SUV for 6 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top