Loading, please wait...
Treat yourself to maximum cover throughout your holiday with a Gold level travel insurance policy. Starting from just *
Time for a holiday? Don't leave uninsuredHere are Holiday Extras we want to make sure you enjoy your holiday in peace of mind, knowing that you, your family and belongings are protected. Our holiday insurance provides top level financial security, meaning should anything happen to disrupt the trip, you won't need to foot the bill yourself.
Why choose Gold cover?
Our Gold package provides extensive cover and is available on both single trip and annual multi-trip policies. By opting for the Gold cover, you are entitled to the same types of cover as Bronze and Silver cover but with higher levels of financial protection. The Gold policy package is perfect for those holidaymakers looking to insure a more costly holiday.
- Single Trip: we can cover you for one trip of up to 365 days. We can also provide cover with no maximum age limit.
- Annual multi-trip: you are entitled to cover for an unlimited amount of trips across 12 months given that each trip does not exceed 31 days.
|Medical emergency & repatriation|
|Lost passport cover|
We pride our Gold cover policy on its flexibility, so you can make adjustments to suit your needs.
Whether you choose to book via our UK based call centre team or simple online booking system, we offer additional covers to upgrade your Gold package. For example, adrenaline junkies looking to learn the slopes can be protected by adding our winter sports cover - taking care of the hired ski equipment to avalanche cover.
With our Gold cover, you have the option to upgrade your policy with additional cover for things like:
- Winter sports - if you're planning to do some skiing or other winter sports during your trip, then get yourself and your equipment insured with out winter sports add-on.
- Gadget insurance - get your tech insured against accidental damage, loss, theft and unauthorised usage when on holiday. Choose from three levels of cover, suited to the overall value of the tech you'll be bringing on holiday.
- Extra sports activities - for those of you planning more daring and adventurous activities, for example sky-diving or mountaineering above 1000m our extra sports activities add-on will insure you are properly covered.
- Car hire excess insurance - if you're renting a car during your trip, then it's worth considering adding car hire excess insurance to your policy as this will protect you against any extortionate excess fees should the rental vehicle need repairs.
Do you have a pre-existing medical condition?
Finding some good value cheap travel insurance with a medical condition isn't necessarily the hard part, it's finding a low-cost provider that won't compromise on comprehensive cover in exchange for a higher price. With this in mind, it is important for us to know your medical history - both past and present - so we can arrange an affordable yet appropriate holiday insurance policy with your medical condition considered.
† If you need to seek medical attention whilst abroad, please ensure that you contact the 24-hour emergency assistance service for help and advice. Full details can be found in the policy wording.
- Travel insurance homepage
- Travel insurance FAQs
- Our policies:
- Cheap Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Latitude Medical Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Basic cover policy
- Standard cover policy
- Premium cover policy
- Additional cover:
- Business Travel Insurance
- Gadget Travel Insurance
- Golf Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Wedding Travel Insurance
- What Happens If You Miss Your Flight?
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Family travel:
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Single Parent Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance Homepage
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Adventure Travel Insurance
- Annual Cruise Travel Insurance
- Backpacker Travel Insurance
- Couple's Travel Insurance
- Extreme Sports Travel Insurance
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Hiking Insurance
- Interrail Travel Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Long Term Travel Insurance
- Off-piste Ski Insurance
- Over 70's Travel Insurance
- Over 80's Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Sailing Travel Insurance
- Scuba-diving Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volunteering Abroad Travel Insurance
- Weekend Travel Insurance
- Working Holiday Insurance
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance
- End Supplier Failure Cover
- EHIC Information
- Excess Waiver Travel Insurance
- Car Hire Excess Cover
- Compare Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- European Travel Insurance
- France Travel insurance
- Halong Bay Vietnam
- Indonesia Travel Insurance
- New Orleans
- New York
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Vietnam Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Cover Ltd and Holiday Extras Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Holiday Extras Cover Ltd 05058680 and Holiday Extras Ltd 01693250 are registered in England and Wales. Registered address: Ashford Road, Newingreen, Kent CT21 4JF.
Holiday Extras is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: 2nd Floor, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY. Company number 03220410.