Big January Giveaway - Click Here For More Details
Loading, please wait...
Call our Kent-based team on 0800 3160 308 and quote WY922, or book online to find a suitable policy
Stroke travel insurance
For stroke victims, the unpredictable nature of the condition can make the idea of travelling seem a little daunting. Holiday Extras' travel insurance policies are tailored to ensure that travellers with pre-existing medical conditions are able to holiday with peace of mind.
How do I declare my condition?
Declaring your condition is a simple process and takes only a few minutes to complete. Fill in the traveller details on the quote form, complete the declaration, and you will be automatically transferred to the medical screening.
You'll then need to answer a series of questions designed to provide us with the right information regarding your condition. We can then come up with a policy suited to cater for your needs as a stroke victim.
Medical screening takes place online, though if you prefer, this can also be done via our Kent-based insurance team by calling our free helpline.
Can you still fly after a stroke?
The recommended period of time to wait before travel will depend on the airline, with some carriers recommending up to 3 months. It's important to note that you cannot fly unless both a doctor and the airline have declared you fit to travel.
Looking for information regarding a different condition?
Be sure to have a read up on our pre-existing conditions travel insurance.
- Find more information about cover for your condition below:
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure
- HIV Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- Multiple Sclerosis Travel Insurance
- Prostate cancer travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with medical conditions travel insurance
- Cruise travel insurance with medical conditions
- Senior travel insurance with medical conditions
- Travel health insurance
- Travel insurance
- Our policies:
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Bronze Travel Insurance
- Silver Travel Insurance
- Gold Travel Insurance
- Platinum Travel Insurance
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Under 18's Travel Insurance
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Compare Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Cover Ltd and Holiday Extras Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Holiday Extras Cover Ltd 05058680 and Holiday Extras Ltd 01693250 are registered in England and Wales. Registered address: Ashford Road, Newingreen, Kent CT21 4JF.
Holiday Extras is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: 2nd Floor, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY. Company number 03220410.