Loading, please wait...
We love independent travel but, sometimes it's nice to have someone to share your experiences with. Share a great travel insurance policy from £15.09* per week!
Travel insurance for couples
Travelling together makes for a doubly good adventure and the best holiday insurance policy can seal the deal. Finding the right cover is an absolute must before setting off on any journey. Our joint travel insurance policies offer great cover including: baggage and cancellation cover, medical cover for unforeseen treatments and declared medical conditions, plus a 24-hour helpline to keep you and your travelling companion feeling assured throughout your holiday.
100+ sports and activities included
Travelling together is a great opportunity to try out some new sports and activities - you'll have no trouble with a tandem bicycle! With 100+ sports already included in your policy, you're both already set to swim with dolphins, safari trek or scuba diving to name a few. We can extend your cover to include sporting hobbies such as winter sports. You may want to upgrade your couples travel insurance policy to include additional cover, especially if you intend to hire equipment or travel with your own!**
Choosing Holiday Extras as your insurance provider
We've got two policy types and four levels of cover - we want to keep our policies flexible so they can be tailored to suit how you like to travel. A single trip travel insurance policy will keep you covered for one trip of up to 365 days. A great option for booking an extra long holiday and definitely your best bet if you only intend to travel once this year. With this policy you can choose from the following levels of cover:
- Bronze cover provides £500 of baggage insurance and another £1,000 of cancellation cover per person, as well as £5 million towards medical costs.
- Silver cover offers cancellation insurance of £2,500 per person, medical cover of £10 million and baggage cover at £1,500.
- Gold cover keeps your medical protection at £10 million but raises your baggage cover to £2,000 and cancellation cover to £5,000 per person.
- Platinum added extras such as no excesses to pay if you have to claim, included gadget & wedding cover and our maximum cover levels on medical, baggage and cancellation.
Annual travel insurance
If you've planned more than two trips together this year and you both live under the same household address, then our annual travel insurance is the perfect option. Offering the same cover as a single trip policy, with a couple's travel insurance policy, you will benefit from maximum levels of cover for an unlimited amount of trips across 12 months - just ensure each trip doesn't exceed the maximum trip duration.
Book a joint annual policy and you can both travel separately
Book your policy
Booking your holiday insurance policy as a couple makes for one simple payment. Fill in the insurance quote form at the top of this page to compare our cover levels and also receive a cheap quote. Alternatively, you can call our insurance call centre team. They're free to call, happy to help you make a booking and provide any further information you might need.
Visit our HX Blog for all things travel - including tips for travelling couples!
*This is based on 2 adults aged 25 years, with no pre-existing medical conditions, travelling to Europe exc Spain, Cyprus, Malta, Greece and Turkey for 7 days. Prices correct as of April 2019.
**Please note that exclusions do apply so please check your activity is covered before travelling.
- Travel insurance homepage
- Travel insurance FAQs
- Our policies:
- Cheap Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Latitude Medical Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Basic cover policy
- Standard cover policy
- Premium cover policy
- Additional cover:
- Business Travel Insurance
- Gadget Travel Insurance
- Golf Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Wedding Travel Insurance
- What Happens If You Miss Your Flight?
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Family travel:
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Single Parent Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance Homepage
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Adventure Travel Insurance
- Annual Cruise Travel Insurance
- Backpacker Travel Insurance
- Couple's Travel Insurance
- Extreme Sports Travel Insurance
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Hiking Insurance
- Interrail Travel Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Long Term Travel Insurance
- Off-piste Ski Insurance
- Over 70's Travel Insurance
- Over 80's Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Sailing Travel Insurance
- Scuba-diving Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volunteering Abroad Travel Insurance
- Weekend Travel Insurance
- Working Holiday Insurance
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance
- End Supplier Failure Cover
- EHIC Information
- Excess Waiver Travel Insurance
- Car Hire Excess Cover
- Compare Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- European Travel Insurance
- France Travel insurance
- Halong Bay Vietnam
- Indonesia Travel Insurance
- New Orleans
- New York
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Vietnam Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: Ashford Road, Newingreen, Kent CT21 4JF. Company number 01693250.
Holiday Extras is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: 2nd Floor, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY. Company number 03220410.