Choose an insurance policy that suits your child and their medical condition.
Book online or via our UK call centre and quote "WK289".
Finding travel insurance for children with medical conditions
At Holiday Extras, we understand that for children suffering with a medical condition, travelling isn't always easy. And finding affordable travel insurance to suit their needs isn't either. With this in mind, we've put together some great value policies for children's travel insurance to include generous cover towards medical costs.
When choosing your policy, you must declare any medical conditions on behalf of your child. Failing to do so means your policy could be rendered invalid. In which case, should the worst happen, you won't be able to make a claim. To declare your conditions, you will need to speak to our insurance team, who will be able to organise a bespoke policy tailored to suit you, your child and any medical conditions with the best prices to match.
If your child does have a medical condition to be declared, we won't be able to cover them for free. But we can easily arrange a specially priced policy for the whole family. In addition to extensive medical cover, we include baggage and cancellation cover, personal possessions insurance and a 24-hour emergency helpline on hand to provide support when you need it most.
How do I book?
Booking holiday insurance for children with medical conditions can be quick and straightforward. You will need to get in touch with our insurance team; simply place a free call to arrange a tailored quote and pick the policy priced just for you.
Travel insurance with medical conditions
If you are suffering with a medical condition and are looking to travel with great cover without a high premium - we can help you there. Our team also provide the best travel insurance for parents as well! Visit our medical conditions page to find out more.
Visit our HX Blog for Claire Irvin's top tips for travelling with children.
- Find more information about cover for your condition below:
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure
- HIV Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- Multiple Sclerosis Travel Insurance
- Prostate cancer travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with medical conditions travel insurance
- Cruise travel insurance with medical conditions
- Latitude Travel Insurance
- Senior travel insurance with medical conditions
- Travel health insurance
- Holiday insurance
- Our policies:
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Basic Travel Insurance
- Standard Travel Insurance
- Premium Travel Insurance
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Under 18's Travel Insurance