Loading, please wait...
Get comprehensive travel insurance for your next trip, with policies starting from just *
Booking Extreme Sports travel insurance
Some of you sports fanatics might be looking to try something new and adventurous on your travels this year. You're after adrenaline-junkie style zip-lining or water skiing to get the blood pumping. Whatever the activity, it is extreme-ly (see what we did there) important to secure yourself a holiday insurance policy that's suitable for extreme sports and protects you in the case of an emergency.
Your travel insurance policy is crammed with cover for over 100 extreme sports and activities. So there's no reason to hesitate, jump straight into your venture. However, bear in mind that there will be some extra hazardous sports excluded from your policy because of their naturally higher risk — but that doesn't always mean we won't cover you.
Holiday Extras travel insurance cover for extreme sports
We have four levels of cover for you to choose from. Our policies are flexible to suit how you like to travel, whether it be a single trip or an annual travel insurance policy. Whichever you choose, your policy covers travel across the UK, Europe and worldwide.
If you've only planned one holiday this year then our single trip travel insurance policy provides great cover for up to 365 days. Or if you tend to travel frequently, you may wish to consider our annual travel insurance. It's very cost-effective and offers the highest level of cover for an unlimited amount of trips across 12 months - just ensure each trip does not exceed a maximum of 45 days.
All of our policies include medical costs and cancellation cover, lost baggage and personal possessions cover, and a 24/7 emergency claim team on hand for support when you need it most.
We've rustled up some nifty additional cover options so you can add extra cover to your policy. Now we can extend your cover to include hobbies like winter sports and we may also be able to increase your cover levels.
Now you can get a little more adventurous and tie the knot abroad! Our gold and platinum level policies come free with wedding travel insurance, including cover for wedding rings and gifts, and Platinum comes with gadget cover.
How to book your policy
Booking with us is quick and easy whether you choose to do so online or via our UK call centre. Simply complete the quote form above to pick a policy. Follow through to customise and upgrade your cover, and proceed to make your payment. You might prefer to book via telephone, to do so place a free call to our friendly team.
Travel Insurance with medical conditions
We work closely with our underwriters to provide a tailored quote that is individual to you and your travels. Our insurance team are here to arrange comprehensive policies with generous medical cover for the smallest price.
For any further information regarding travel insurance with medical conditions, make a visit to one of our pages below:
Try some new extreme sports
- Quad Biking
- Bungee jumping
- Deep sea fishing
- White water rafting (up to grade 3)
- Plus much more...
If none of the above take your fancy, our HX blog features the strangest extreme sports from around the world!
† If you need to seek medical attention whilst abroad, please ensure that you contact the 24-hour Emergency Assistance Service for help and advice before treatment, where possible, full details can be found within the policy wording.
- Travel insurance homepage
- Travel insurance FAQs
- Our policies:
- Cheap Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Latitude Medical Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Basic cover policy
- Standard cover policy
- Premium cover policy
- Additional cover:
- Business Travel Insurance
- Gadget Travel Insurance
- Golf Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Wedding Travel Insurance
- What Happens If You Miss Your Flight?
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Family travel:
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Single Parent Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance Homepage
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Adventure Travel Insurance
- Annual Cruise Travel Insurance
- Backpacker Travel Insurance
- Couple's Travel Insurance
- Extreme Sports Travel Insurance
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Hiking Insurance
- Interrail Travel Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Long Term Travel Insurance
- Off-piste Ski Insurance
- Over 70's Travel Insurance
- Over 80's Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Sailing Travel Insurance
- Scuba-diving Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volunteering Abroad Travel Insurance
- Weekend Travel Insurance
- Working Holiday Insurance
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance
- End Supplier Failure Cover
- EHIC Information
- Excess Waiver Travel Insurance
- Car Hire Excess Cover
- Compare Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- European Travel Insurance
- France Travel insurance
- Halong Bay Vietnam
- Indonesia Travel Insurance
- New Orleans
- New York
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Vietnam Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Cover Ltd and Holiday Extras Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Holiday Extras Cover Ltd 05058680 and Holiday Extras Ltd 01693250 are registered in England and Wales. Registered address: Ashford Road, Newingreen, Kent CT21 4JF.
Holiday Extras is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: 2nd Floor, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY. Company number 03220410.