Make the most of your group travel and book your travel insurance together. Whether it's for the group trip of a lifetime or an annual policy for the whole household.
Why book travel insurance as a group?
When travelling as a group it's important that everyone is covered by a travel insurance policy, and protected from unforeseen events to the same high standard. Booking group travel insurance with Holiday Extras is quick and convenient, and you'll be able to choose from three cover levels to obtain however much protection you need. Group members who are living together will be able to travel separately, providing real flexibility, and extra cover levels for activities like skiing will be available should you need them. Choose our group travel insurance to begin your trip the right way - with the reassurance of a cost-effective and straightforward policy.
Group travel insurance with Holiday Extras
Holiday Extras offers single trip policies for everyone in your group, and you'll be able to choose from three different levels of cover:
- Basic provides £500 cancellation cover per person, £1 million medical cover and £500 baggage cover.
- Standard increases cancellation cover to £1,000 per person, medical cover to £2 million and baggage cover to £1,500.
- Premium cover maximises cancellation cover at £5,000, medical cover at £5 million and baggage cover at £1,500.
Booking your group holiday insurance policy?
A major benefit of our group cover is the ease with which it can be booked - it takes on average just ten minutes, or seven clicks online to arrange your policy. Annual travel insurance is available to groups who travel on a regular basis, and it provides the same level of protection as Premium cover. Groups on an annual policy or single trip policies who live together can travel separately. If you're travelling with kids, the children in your group will be covered free, as long as they are accompanied by an adult.
Higher level policies can be supplemented with extra cover for hazardous activities or activities like skiing and cruises, to ensure that groups pay only for the cover that they need - if you need advice, just contact our UK-based call centre. And if you return to book another policy, or refer another customer to Holiday Extras, we'll offer you a ten per cent discount.
100+ sports and activities cover included with every policy
Group travel tips
- Prepare an itinerary - Every member of your group will have distinct interests, so ensure that you research the area you are visiting and account for everyone's tastes. If your group includes children, try not to pack too much in!
- Plan your budget - Ensure that everyone in your group with spending power is aware of a rough budgeting plan, so that everyone is comfortable with the costs of the trip.
- Don't feel the need to do everything together - No group itinerary is perfect. If certain group members want to go for a hike, and others would prefer to relax on the beach, then separate.
- Be open about medical issues - If you have a pre-existing medical condition then be sure to explain it to your group, who will then be able to help you if you require medical aid.