Call our Kent-based team and quote WEB1, or book online to find the best policy
Travel Insurance for Dementia Patients
Living with Dementia shouldn't hold you back from taking a break with family and friends. With the right travel insurance policy and a carefully planned itinerary, nothing should stop you from getting our there and enjoying the pleasures of a holiday abroad.
Holiday Extras medical insurance team specialise in providing policies catering specifically for those travelling with pre-existing conditions. Your peace of mind is our priority! Holiday Extras policies are equipped with cover for medical emergency expenses, repatriation and lost medication as well as cover for delayed and missed departure. Enter your travel information into the quote form to find out more about your bespoke policy.
Our Travel Insurance has an overall rating of 90% by 18102 customers
Check out the reviews here
How do I declare my condition?
To declare your medical conditions, just enter your travelling details into the quote form at the top of the page, and you'll be taken through your medical screening process with our team of insurance experts.
If you are a little unsure about what happens during a medical screening, don't worry - the process is very simple and only takes a few minutes. To help our insurers put together the best policy for your Dementia you may be asked questions regarding:
- Whether you acquire assistance with dressing, eating or washing.
- Whether you require more assistance or supervision than you did six months.
- Whether during your travels you will always be accompanied by someone you know.
Medical screening takes place online through the quote form above, though if you prefer, this can also be done via our friendly insurance team by calling our UK based helpline.
How do we calculate the price of your policy?
To give you an accurate and fair price for your policy, our team of insurance experts take into account a number of factors before giving you a quote.
- Level of risk - Our insurers assess the severity of your condition, doing so based on the answers you provide during your screening.
- Destination - With some locations, the only suitable healthcare facilities available are privately run, and so cost more. In this case, you may find that the price of your policy is slightly higher to reflect this.
Age - The likelihood of having to make a claim increases generally tends to increase according to the age of the traveller, so this is taken into account when we draw up your policy.
Looking for information regarding a different condition?
Be sure to have a read up on our pre-existing conditions travel insurance.Top