Big January Giveaway - Click Here For More Details
Loading, please wait...
Travel Insurance for Breast Cancer
If you currently have, or have had breast cancer in the past, book a breast cancer travel insurance policy online today, or call our insurance experts on 0800 3160 308 and quote WY922.
We provide comprehensive travel insurance, including tailored cover for any pre-existing medical conditions you may have. Our travel insurance for cancer offers protection in four distinct levels, and is available on both our single trip and annual travel policies. We cover the majority of pre-existing medical conditions, and all medical conditions will be considered. This includes all forms of cancer.
All policies come equipped with cover for medical emergency expenses, repatriation, and lost medication as well as cover for cancellation and curtailment. Simply enter your travel information into the quote form to find out more.
Compare breast cancer travel insurance levels cover levels:
How do I declare my condition?
We understand that you may find it difficult to talk about your breast cancer, especially if you have already spoken to a number of insurers about your condition. Our screening process is designed with this in mind, allowing you a brief, comfortable and confidential screening experience.
Simply enter your travelling details into the quote form at the top of the page, and you'll be taken through your medical screening, where you'll need to answer a few questions regarding your condition. You can be certain that all your answers will be handled with care, to ensure you get the right policy for your condition. We should add that we always advise you to speak with your GP or consultant for any medical travel advice before you book anything.
Medical screening questions:
Some questions you will be asked may relate to:
- How long ago the initial diagnosis of breast cancer was made
- Whether you are currently undergoing any treatment or have future treatment planned
- If you are currently taking any medication
- Whether or not the cancer has spread beyond the breast
Medical screening takes place online through the quote form above, though if you prefer, this can also be done via our UK based insurance team by calling our friendly helpline.
Travel insurance for patients with Secondary Breast Cancer
Please be aware, that we currently do not provide cover for patients with secondary breast cancer. If you are a patient suffering from secondary breast cancer and require travel insurance, there are a number of insurers that can provide cover. We recommend visiting Macmillan's online community, as travel insurance for secondary breast cancer is often discussed.
- Find more information about cover for your condition below:
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure
- HIV Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- Multiple Sclerosis Travel Insurance
- Prostate cancer travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with medical conditions travel insurance
- Cruise travel insurance with medical conditions
- Senior travel insurance with medical conditions
- Travel health insurance
- Travel insurance
- Our policies:
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Bronze Travel Insurance
- Silver Travel Insurance
- Gold Travel Insurance
- Platinum Travel Insurance
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Under 18's Travel Insurance
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Compare Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Cover Ltd and Holiday Extras Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Holiday Extras Cover Ltd 05058680 and Holiday Extras Ltd 01693250 are registered in England and Wales. Registered address: Ashford Road, Newingreen, Kent CT21 4JF.
Holiday Extras is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: 2nd Floor, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY. Company number 03220410.