Big January Giveaway - Click Here For More Details
Loading, please wait...
Travel insurance including water sports cover from only * per week
Holiday insurance including water sports
Before you dive into a water sport abroad, it's important to find travel insurance that includes relibale cover for water sports activities.
At Holiday extras, all our travel insurance policies come with cover for over 100 sports, including various water sporting activities:
If you are planning a water sporting activity that is not included as standard in your policy (such as scuba diving beyond a depth of 30m), you will need to take out an 'extra activity cover' add-on.
It's always best to check if the particular sport you'll be taking part in is covered by the policy, before purchasing it. If you find that your sport is not covered as standard, then there is always the option to take out our extra sporting activities add-on which can cover you for more dangerous or niche sports.
We can also extend your cover to include winter sports, should you be planning such activities during your trip.
Choosing Holiday Extras as your insurance provider
All of our holiday insurance policies come with great levels of coverage including: cancellation and baggage cover, medical costs covered for unforeseen treatments and declared medical conditions, plus a 24-hour emergency support team on hand to make sure your holiday stays hassle-free.
With four levels of cover to choose from, you have the flexibility and freedom to choose a policy suited to your travel needs. Our single trip travel insurance provides robust levels of cover for up to 365 days.
If you are a frequent traveller, then taking out an annual travel insurance policy could save you money in the long run. With the annual policies, you are entitled to cover for an unlimited number of trips across a 12 month period - just keep in mind that each trip should be within the trip duration limits stated in your policy wording.
All of our policies include:
- Bronze cover offers up to £500 of baggage insurance, up to £1000 of cancellation cover per person, as well as up to £5 million towards medical costs.
- Silver cover provides medical cover of £10 million, baggage cover at £1,500 and cancellation insurance of up to £2,500 per person.
- Gold cover provides medical protection to up to £10 million, baggage cover up to £2,000 and cancellation cover up to £5,000 per person.
- Platinum cover provides medical protection up to £10 million, baggage cover to £2,000, cancellation cover to £5,000 per person and £500 for passport and documents, as well as gadget and wedding cover.
Booking your policy
To book your policy simply fill in our quote form above or you can place a free call to our UK-based call centre. They'll be happy to help you make a booking and discuss our cover levels.
Visit our HX blog for all things travel including the best destinations for water sports.
- Travel insurance homepage
- Travel insurance FAQs
- Our policies:
- Cheap Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Bronze cover policy
- Silver cover policy
- Gold cover policy
- Platnium cover policy
- Additional cover:
- Gadget Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Wedding Travel Insurance
- What Happens If You Miss Your Flight?
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Family travel:
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Single Parent Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance Homepage
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Adventure Travel Insurance
- Annual Cruise Travel Insurance
- Couple's Travel Insurance
- Extreme Sports Travel Insurance
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Hiking Insurance
- Interrail Travel Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Long Term Travel Insurance
- Off-piste Ski Insurance
- Over 70's Travel Insurance
- Over 80's Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Sailing Travel Insurance
- Scuba-diving Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volunteering Abroad Travel Insurance
- Weekend Travel Insurance
- Working Holiday Insurance
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance
- EHIC Information
- Car Hire Excess Cover
- Compare Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- European Travel Insurance
- France Travel insurance
- Halong Bay Vietnam
- Indonesia Travel Insurance
- New Orleans
- New York
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Vietnam Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Cover Ltd and Holiday Extras Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Holiday Extras Cover Ltd 05058680 and Holiday Extras Ltd 01693250 are registered in England and Wales. Registered address: Ashford Road, Newingreen, Kent CT21 4JF.
Holiday Extras is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: 2nd Floor, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY. Company number 03220410.