Loading, please wait...
Peace of mind for your business tech when you add gadget cover to your travel insurance policy
Do I need gadget travel insurance?
Travelling for business? Whatever your industry, you probably rely on several gadgets and bits of tech. Whether it’s for laptops, mobile phones or digital cameras, you'll need the best travel insurance policy to provide comprehensive protection for them. Book Holiday Extras' gadget travel insurance to ensure you and your equipment are protected.
Why a Holiday Extras gadget cover policy is the right choice for travel insurance for business trips
Holiday Extras offers three competitively priced cover levels, to suit your requirements:
|Benefit||Gadget Cover 1||Gadget Cover 2||Gadget Cover 3||Maximum sum insured||Maximum sum insured||Maximum sum insured|
|Accidental damage/Theft/Malicious damage/Loss||£1,000||£2,000||£3,000|
|Single item/Pair/Set limit||£500||£750||£1,000|
As a travelling business person, you might need to make regular trips. In which case, you can benefit from an annual policy, which offers our Premium level of protection throughout the entire year.
Booking your policy
Choosing your additional cover option is quick and easy. You can do so online or via our UK call centre. Simply fill in the quote form above to choose your cover level, then upgrade your policy to include gadget cover. Extra help and booking options are also available via our friendly call centre team.
Holiday Extras' competitive pricing helps you to keep to a budget, and our call centre support service can help you to book travel insurance for business with complete confidence.
Advice for business travellers
Research - Keeping to schedule is easier if you know the locality in which you are staying, so ensure that you understand where your hotel is in relation to your other destinations.
Exchange your cash - Find out what currency the country you are visiting trades in and change your sterling in advance to get the best rate.
Vaccinations - It's hard to do business when you're not at your best. Get vaccinated in advance to ensure that you are protected, and that any side effects from the inoculations have worn off.
Top cities for business
- London - The UK's centrepiece is easily accessible, and it remains one of the world's booming business centres. London is also now one of the most multicultural megacities around.
- New York - A traditional melting pot of finance, media, entertainment and fashion, landmarks like the Rockefeller Centre have made this city's skyline truly distinctive.
- Hong Kong - Home to an impressive number of billionaires, Hong Kong has been at the heart of global business since the days when it was Britain's entrance into Asia.
- Dubai - The go-to destination for businesses that want to break into the Middle East, Dubai's thriving economy is reflected in flagship projects like the stunning Palm Islands.
- Campinas - Located in Brazil's Sao Paulo state, Campinas is one of the fastest growing cities in one of the planet's quickest growing economies.
If you found the tips and insights, then check out our other helpful articles on travelling as an under-18.
- 8 Tips to Waltzing Through Airport Security
- Are Pilotless planes the future of air travel?
- Top Cyber Security Tips for Business travellers
- How does in-flight Wi-fi work?
- How effective are your business meetings?
- How good a listener are you?
- How much VAT can you claim from a business trip?
- How to deal with Jet-lag
- How to pack for a business trip
- How will Brexit affect UK Business travellers?
- How to keep track of business expenses when travelling
- Should you ditch checked-in luggage?
- Staying healthy during business travel
- Top 10 destinations for business travellers
- Bleisure travel in 2018 - a rising trend
- Travel insurance homepage
- Travel insurance FAQs
- Our policies:
- Cheap Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Latitude Medical Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Basic cover policy
- Standard cover policy
- Premium cover policy
- Additional cover:
- Business Travel Insurance
- Gadget Travel Insurance
- Golf Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Wedding Travel Insurance
- What Happens If You Miss Your Flight?
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Family travel:
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Single Parent Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance Homepage
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Adventure Travel Insurance
- Annual Cruise Travel Insurance
- Backpacker Travel Insurance
- Couple's Travel Insurance
- Extreme Sports Travel Insurance
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Hiking Insurance
- Interrail Travel Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Long Term Travel Insurance
- Off-piste Ski Insurance
- Over 70's Travel Insurance
- Over 80's Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Sailing Travel Insurance
- Scuba-diving Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volunteering Abroad Travel Insurance
- Weekend Travel Insurance
- Working Holiday Insurance
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance
- End Supplier Failure Cover
- EHIC Information
- Excess Waiver Travel Insurance
- Car Hire Excess Cover
- Compare Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- European Travel Insurance
- France Travel insurance
- Halong Bay Vietnam
- Indonesia Travel Insurance
- New Orleans
- New York
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Vietnam Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: Ashford Road, Newingreen, Kent CT21 4JF. Company number 01693250.
Holiday Extras is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: 2nd Floor, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY. Company number 03220410.