Big January Giveaway - Click Here For More Details
Loading, please wait...
Croatia travel insurance
Whether you're lazing on the sun-baked shores of Split or kite-surfing in the Kvarner bay, you'll want comprehensive, reliable travel insurance for greater peace of mind and to enjoy your trip to the full.
Croatia travel insurance policies with Holiday Extras
With our prices starting from just *, Holiday Extras travel insurance policies come in both single trip or annual multi-trip. With our 4 tiers of cover, you can tailor your policy around the style of your holiday.
Compare Croatia travel insurance levels of cover
All of our policies come with the option of any additional cover levels to give you the flexibility to choose cover that is specifically designed to your holiday plans. With our Platinum cover, if you're getting married, attending a wedding, or just want your mobile insured, then you needn't worry about adding anything extra. By choosing Platinum cover you get wedding and gadget cover included in your zero excess policy.
What about pre-existing medical conditions?
At Holiday Extras we believe that everyone should be able to benefit from comprehensive travel insurance at a reasonable rate. We've worked hard to provide fairly-priced travel insurance for those with pre-existing medical conditions. Just complete the brief online screening process to receive a quote tailored to your needs. We cover the majority of pre-existing medical conditions, and all medical conditions will be considered.
Looking for holiday inspiration?
Explore the ancient city of Dubrovnik:
With an eclectic architecture ranging from baroque, to renaissance to gothic style as well as some of the most attractive beaches along the Adriatic coast, Dubrovnik should be top of your list of Croatian cities to check out. Even if you've never physically been to Dubrovnik before, you might already recognise its famous terra-cotta roofs (pictured above) from the HBO global phenomenon that is the TV show, Game of Thrones.
Visit Dolan market
Situated at the centre of the city, Zagreb's famed farmers market is truly worth visiting, not only for the local produce on offer, but also to experience a mercantile tradition that has been alive for over 100 years.
Take a trip to the Plitvice Lakes
Located roughly 80 miles south of Zagreb, in central Croatia, the Plitvice Lakes National Park is a beautiful forest reserve known for its limestone canyon, waterfalls and 16 terraced lakes. With numerous hiking trials and opportunities for adventure sports, it's the perfect location for a more active holiday.
What to eat and drink in Croatia
Croatian cuisine is rich and diverse, with each region having it's own distinct culinary style and signature.
Basic Croatian greetings
Hello - Bok
Goodbye - Dovidenja (Doh-vee-jeh-nyah)
Please - Molim
Thank you - Hvala (Hvah-lah)
Cheers - Zivjeli (Zhee-ve-lee)
For more information, check out the official government travel advice for Croatia page.
- Travel insurance homepage
- Travel insurance FAQs
- Our policies:
- Cheap Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Bronze cover policy
- Silver cover policy
- Gold cover policy
- Platnium cover policy
- Additional cover:
- Gadget Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Wedding Travel Insurance
- What Happens If You Miss Your Flight?
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Family travel:
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Single Parent Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance Homepage
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Adventure Travel Insurance
- Annual Cruise Travel Insurance
- Couple's Travel Insurance
- Extreme Sports Travel Insurance
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Hiking Insurance
- Interrail Travel Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Long Term Travel Insurance
- Off-piste Ski Insurance
- Over 70's Travel Insurance
- Over 80's Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Sailing Travel Insurance
- Scuba-diving Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volunteering Abroad Travel Insurance
- Weekend Travel Insurance
- Working Holiday Insurance
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance
- EHIC Information
- Car Hire Excess Cover
- Compare Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- European Travel Insurance
- France Travel insurance
- Halong Bay Vietnam
- Indonesia Travel Insurance
- New Orleans
- New York
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Vietnam Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Cover Ltd and Holiday Extras Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Holiday Extras Cover Ltd 05058680 and Holiday Extras Ltd 01693250 are registered in England and Wales. Registered address: Ashford Road, Newingreen, Kent CT21 4JF.
Holiday Extras is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: 2nd Floor, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY. Company number 03220410.