Loading, please wait...
Travel Insurance for Croatia
Whether you're lazing on the sun-baked shores of Split or kite-surfing in the Kvarner bay, you'll want comprehensive, reliable travel insurance for greater peace of mind and to enjoy your trip to the full.
Travel Insurance policies with Holiday Extras
There are many providers out there, but here's why you're better off choosing Holiday Extras travel insurance for your trip to Croatia.
With our prices starting from just *, you can select either a Single Trip or Annual Multi-Trip policy, and then have the flexibility to choose your desired amount of cover. With our 4 tiers of cover, you can tailor your policy around the style of your holiday.
All of our policies come with the option of any additional cover levels to give you the flexibility to choose cover that is specifically designed to your holiday plans! With our Platinum cover, if you're getting married, attending a wedding, or just want your mobile insured, then you needn't worry about adding anything extra. By choosing Platinum cover you get wedding and gadget cover included in your zero excess policy. Pretty neat, right?
What about pre-existing medical conditions?
At Holiday Extras we believe that everyone should be able to benefit from comprehensive travel insurance at a reasonable rate. We've worked hard to provide fairly-priced travel insurance for those with pre-existing medical conditions. Just complete the brief online screening process to receive a quote tailored to your needs.
Looking for holiday inspiration?
Explore the ancient city of Dubrovnik:
With an eclectic architecture ranging from baroque, to renaissance to gothic style as well as some of the most attractive beaches along the Adriatic coast, Dubrovnik should be top of your list of Croatian cities to check out. Even if you've never physically been to Dubrovnik before, you might already recognise its famous terra-cotta roofs (pictured above) from the HBO global phenomenon that is the TV show, Game of Thrones.
Visit Dolan market
Situated at the centre of the city, Zagreb's famed farmers market is truly worth visiting, not only for the local produce on offer, but also to experience a mercantile tradition that has been alive for over 100 years.
Take a trip to the Plitvice Lakes
Located roughly 80 miles south of Zagreb, in central Croatia, the Plitvice Lakes National Park is a beautiful forest reserve known for its limestone canyon, waterfalls and 16 terraced lakes. With numerous hiking trials and opportunities for adventure sports, it's the perfect location for a more active holiday.
What to eat and drink in Croatia
Croatian cuisine is rich and diverse, with each region having it's own distinct culinary style and signature.
Basic Croatian greetings
Hello - Bok
Goodbye - Dovidenja (Doh-vee-jeh-nyah)
Please - Molim
Thank you - Hvala (Hvah-lah)
Cheers - Zivjeli (Zhee-ve-lee)
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Voted best insurance provider 11 years running.
- Policies with no excess available.
- UK based contact centre and 24/7 helpline.
- No maximum age on single trip policies.**
- Over 25 years experience selling Travel Insurance.
- Travel insurance homepage
- Travel insurance FAQs
- Our policies:
- Cheap Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Latitude Medical Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Basic cover policy
- Standard cover policy
- Premium cover policy
- Additional cover:
- Business Travel Insurance
- Gadget Travel Insurance
- Golf Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Wedding Travel Insurance
- What Happens If You Miss Your Flight?
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Family travel:
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Single Parent Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance Homepage
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Adventure Travel Insurance
- Annual Cruise Travel Insurance
- Backpacker Travel Insurance
- Couple's Travel Insurance
- Extreme Sports Travel Insurance
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Hiking Insurance
- Interrail Travel Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Long Term Travel Insurance
- Off-piste Ski Insurance
- Over 70's Travel Insurance
- Over 80's Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Sailing Travel Insurance
- Scuba-diving Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volunteering Abroad Travel Insurance
- Weekend Travel Insurance
- Working Holiday Insurance
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance
- End Supplier Failure Cover
- EHIC Information
- Excess Waiver Travel Insurance
- Car Hire Excess Cover
- Compare Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- European Travel Insurance
- France Travel insurance
- Halong Bay Vietnam
- Indonesia Travel Insurance
- New Orleans
- New York
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Vietnam Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Cover Ltd and Holiday Extras Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Holiday Extras Cover Ltd 05058680 and Holiday Extras Ltd 01693250 are registered in England and Wales. Registered address: Ashford Road, Newingreen, Kent CT21 4JF.
Holiday Extras is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: 2nd Floor, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY. Company number 03220410.