Loading, please wait...
Starting from just * per week, Holiday Extras has your holiday to Greece protected with cancellation, baggage and possessions cover and much more.
Travel Insurance for Greece
Revered as the cradle of Western civilisation, Greece is at the epicentre of ancient culture and history. With crystal-clear, turquoise waters lapping over the shores of white sand, Greece is the perfect beach holiday destination for all ages. Whether you're watching the spectacular sunset over Meteora, or swimming the crystal clear sea at Antisamos, there's no way to avoid falling in love with Greece.
For UK holidaymakers, Greece has ample to offer: from the bustling culture-rich cities on the mainland, to idyllic Greek islands set in the Mediterranean waters, there's a destination to suit every traveller.
Be sure to book your holiday insurance before you set off, to protect yourself should the worst happen whilst you're abroad. Our Greek travel insurance policy provides cover against loss of baggage, unexpected cancellations, declared medical conditions and unforeseen medical expenses.
Why pick Holiday Extras as your travel insurance provider?
After stealthily deciding whether you're jetting off to Kefalonia or Kos, and you've chosen your accommodation, the next thing on your agenda is to safeguard your week of paradise! By choosing the right travel insurance insurance policy is just as important as the actual booking, providing that essential financial safety net in case your flight is cancelled, your bag is lost or you need antibiotics during your Grecian holiday.
While the politicians debate the exact terms of Brexit, you may wantEuropean travel insurance. But that shouldn't (and won't until 31 October 2019) get in the way of your trip. With prices starting from a comprehensive £10.41*, depending on the total value of your holiday, you can select from four levels of cover (Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum) and tailor your holiday insurance to your intended activities.
With flexible policies to suit how you like to travel, Holiday Extras makes booking Greece travel insurance nice and simple.
If you travel frequently, say more than twice a year, we can also provide annual travel insurance. Choose from Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum level annual policies and benefit from comprehensive cover for an entire year.
It is estimated by the Guardian that 1 in 4 Brits travel without travel insurance and a study by Benenden cited that "one in ten have previously needed hospital treatment when abroad".
Booking your policy
Choosing your policy is easy enough and we've made our booking process simple too, whether you choose to do so online or via our call centre. Simply enter your details into the quote form above or call our support team for free and they'll be happy to assist you with making a payment.
Thinking of interrailing through Greece?
If you're spending your holiday whizzing around Europe on a train, then you're really wise to visit Greece! A beautiful country with tons to offer both the budget and extravagant travellers, a stop off in Greece will brighten any interrail journey. For more information on travel insurance and how to get the most out of your interrail trip to Greece, check out our Interrail travel insurance page.
When in Greece, do as the Holiday Extras team do! From hiking in the Peloponnese to jet skiing off the shore of Crete, we want you to enjoy your time in paradise to the max. By embracing everything Greece has to offer, make sure you're covered for these adrenaline-fuelled activities, as a lot of what we call extreme sports aren't covered as standard in your policy.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- - Voted best insurance provider 11 years running.
- - Policies with no excess available.
- - UK based contact centre and 24/7 helpline.
- - No maximum age on single trip policies*.
- - Over 25 years experience selling Travel Insurance.
- Travel insurance homepage
- Travel insurance FAQs
- Our policies:
- Cheap Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Latitude Medical Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Basic cover policy
- Standard cover policy
- Premium cover policy
- Additional cover:
- Business Travel Insurance
- Gadget Travel Insurance
- Golf Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Wedding Travel Insurance
- What Happens If You Miss Your Flight?
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Family travel:
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Single Parent Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance Homepage
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Adventure Travel Insurance
- Annual Cruise Travel Insurance
- Backpacker Travel Insurance
- Couple's Travel Insurance
- Extreme Sports Travel Insurance
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Hiking Insurance
- Interrail Travel Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Long Term Travel Insurance
- Off-piste Ski Insurance
- Over 70's Travel Insurance
- Over 80's Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Sailing Travel Insurance
- Scuba-diving Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volunteering Abroad Travel Insurance
- Weekend Travel Insurance
- Working Holiday Insurance
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance
- End Supplier Failure Cover
- EHIC Information
- Excess Waiver Travel Insurance
- Car Hire Excess Cover
- Compare Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- European Travel Insurance
- France Travel insurance
- Halong Bay Vietnam
- Indonesia Travel Insurance
- New Orleans
- New York
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Vietnam Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Cover Ltd and Holiday Extras Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Holiday Extras Cover Ltd 05058680 and Holiday Extras Ltd 01693250 are registered in England and Wales. Registered address: Ashford Road, Newingreen, Kent CT21 4JF.
Holiday Extras is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: 2nd Floor, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY. Company number 03220410.