Loading, please wait...
Ibiza Travel Insurance
If you're jetting out to the party island, then you'll want to ensure you have the right travel insurance policy in place. By either choosing a single or annual policy, you can then decide which level of cover is suitable for your holiday.
Travel insurance add-ons
If you're getting married or perhaps are attending a wedding on your Balearic break, then you'll be pleased to know that wedding cover comes as standard with our Gold and Platinum cover.
If you plan on taking part in any extreme sports, like windsurfing or extra activities, like quad biking, you'll need to make sure you have the appropriate sports travel insurance policy in place before your adrenaline starts pumping.
Top 5 things to see and do in Ibiza
1. Relax on the beach
You can't go to Ibiza without visiting the beach, and the beaches at Playa en Bossa and Cala Comte are some of the best, with beautiful sand and vivid nightlife and restaurants.
2. Dance the night away
Ibiza is renowned for its nightlife, and the strips at Playa en Bossa make it easy to drink, have fun and dance until you drop.
3. Go walking
Walking may not have been at the top of your list, but the hike up Sa Talaia offers views of the island, and you might even be lucky enough to see one of Ibiza's famous sunsets.
4. Explore San Marco
The caves at San Marco are expansive and delightful, and an impressive light show will meet you at the bottom to light up the stalagmites that surround you.
5. Wander through Dalt Vila
Ibiza's old town is a far cry from the clubbing scene and is thriving with markets and architectural wonders, some of which are UNESCO heritage sites.
How expensive is Ibiza?
Although it's relatively cheap to experience Ibiza, with package deals from around £500, the nightlife, club entry and food can be surprisingly expensive.
Where should I stay in Ibiza for partying?
Playa en Bossa and San Antonio are just some of the clubbing hotspots in Ibiza, with clubbing strips following the stretches of sandy beaches. There are many holiday clubs here and larger hotels along the coastline. By taking out comprehensive travel insurance, you can ensure that you stay covered in the event that you are injured or taken ill.
If you need emergency medical cover abroad, you are injured or have to cut your trip short, your policy will be invalid if the injury, accident or cancellation is caused while you are under the influence of non-prescribed drugs, solvents, or excessive alcohol consumption.
What do you wear in Ibiza?
Ibiza clubs do not generally have a dress code, however, you should remember that it can get extremely hot during summer, with highs of 30 degrees, and so cooler clothes may be appropriate.
Island holidays travel insurance
Did you find our guide to travel insurance in the Ibiza helpful? Check out our other pages for more information on specific island destinations:
If you would like to learn more about travel isurance for Ibiza please click here.
- Travel insurance homepage
- Travel insurance FAQs
- Our policies:
- Cheap Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Bronze cover policy
- Silver cover policy
- Gold cover policy
- Platnium cover policy
- Additional cover:
- Gadget Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Wedding Travel Insurance
- What Happens If You Miss Your Flight?
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Family travel:
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Single Parent Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance Homepage
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Adventure Travel Insurance
- Annual Cruise Travel Insurance
- Couple's Travel Insurance
- Extreme Sports Travel Insurance
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Hiking Insurance
- Interrail Travel Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Long Term Travel Insurance
- Off-piste Ski Insurance
- Over 70's Travel Insurance
- Over 80's Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Sailing Travel Insurance
- Scuba-diving Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volunteering Abroad Travel Insurance
- Weekend Travel Insurance
- Working Holiday Insurance
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance
- EHIC Information
- Car Hire Excess Cover
- Compare Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- European Travel Insurance
- France Travel insurance
- Halong Bay Vietnam
- Indonesia Travel Insurance
- New Orleans
- New York
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Vietnam Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Cover Ltd and Holiday Extras Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Holiday Extras Cover Ltd 05058680 and Holiday Extras Ltd 01693250 are registered in England and Wales. Registered address: Ashford Road, Newingreen, Kent CT21 4JF.
Holiday Extras is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: 2nd Floor, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY. Company number 03220410.